Seven Things About Moji Olaiya You Didn’t know…
Earlier today, we reported the sad new of the demise of popular Yoruba Nollywood Actress,Moji Olaiya who died barely 2-months after the birth of her daughter, aged 42.
She passed away in Canada on the 17th of May, 2017.
Here are seven things you should know about the late actress, courtesy Pulseng.
1. Moji Olaiya was born on February 27, 1975, to highlife maestro Victor Olaiya.
3. Olaiya made her acting debut in the Wale Adenuga Super Story production, “No Pain No Gain,” in which she played Ireti. She made her indigenous movie debut in the Yoruba movie, “Agunbaniro”.
4. In 2015, the late actress was honoured by the Nigeria Police Force in Abuja for being a role model to Nigerian youths.
5. In December 2007, the actress got married to Bayo Okesola. The couple separated few years later following irreconcilable differences.
6. In 2014, the actress who was born a Christian, converted to Islam.
7. Olaiya was also known for her roles in films such as “Sade Blade “, “Nkan adun” and “Omo iya meta leyi “.
May her soul rest in peace.